Leo & Anto from the Sawdoctors
Go Explore Hostel & Sailor’s Bar, Clare Island – The BARD Room sessions
This event is part of the annual Feile Ceoil (traditional music) weekend on Clare Island. This year the festival is very excited to bring back Leo and Anto. There is a great line up of music and events happening throughout the weekend so it promised to be a great one.
Tickets for the Leo & Anto gig “only” are by booking and can be got by contacting Carl O’Grady on 098 26307 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be issuing tickets. After payment your name is held at the door for entry into the gig. Tickets cost €15 each. You can pay by card by calling the above number (€2 fee) or by cash.
Go Explore Hostel – €22 per person including a light breakfast (contact 098 26307)
O’Gradys Guesthouse – €35 per person sharing (contact 098 22991)
- Nelly Woods B&B – Phone (098) 22986
- Granuaile House B&B – Phone (098) 26250
- O’Malleys B&B – Phone (098) 25893
- Ciaran and Ann’s–Phone (098) 25106
- Michael McCabe – Phone (089) 4632454
- Sea Breeze B&B – Phone (098) 26746
- Cois Abhainn B&B – Phone (098) 26216
- The lodge, self-catering accommodation – Phone (098) 26057 / (098) 26250
Clare Island Ferry Company / O’Grady’s (Contact 086 8515003)
We ask all of our guests and persons attending our gig to travel on board our ferry company