Family Breaks Mayo
Go Explore Hostel is an ideal location for family breaks. The island itself is a wonderful place to explore and introduce children to wildlife, culture and history.
Here are some of the things that families can get up to:
- Swimming on our Blue Flag Beach.
- Rent bikes to explore the island.
- If raining, we have a games room in the hostel. The community centre also has a large sports hall.
- Afternoon activities on the beach with Clare Island Adventures.
- Join in the Comhaltas sessions in the community centre on Tuesday evenings or the Sailor’s Singer Songwriter nights on Thursdays for July and August.
We offer 7 bed family rooms from Sunday to Thursday nights only. We do not offer family rooms on Friday or Saturday nights due to group bookings and live entertainment in our in-house bar at weekends. See rates for information on our prices.
Family Breaks in Ireland. Sure where else would you go?