Attending bands / musicians please note below the specification on the in house sound & lighting system.
Where possible we ask that you use the in-house system as much as possible to avoid transportation of equipment on boats etc.
The mixer and controls are located out in front of the stage area behind the bar. Sound checks are done before hand. You can bring a separate mixer and plug into the stage plug-in if you wish. All stage plug-ins are Neutrik NC3 FD-LX-B-3-pin female XLR chassis connector. To do this you will need to bring:
- A mixer
- A lead to connect your on-stage mixer (line out connector) to the stage plug-in
- Guitars will need a DI box
The in-house system comprises of;
- Speakers – Nova Visio VS 10 – full-range passive loudspeaker for PA and wedge applications, 10″/1″, 200W/8 Ohms (RMS), 400W/8 Ohms (program), frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz, 97dB SPL (121dB maximum), 90° x 60° dispersion
- Eurolive F1220A High-Performance Active 125-WATT Monitor Speaker System with 12″ Woofer 1! Compression Driver and Feedback Filter
- Subwoofer – the box pro Achat 112 Sub – 12″ active subwoofer, 350W, 124dB Max, 40-250Hz, XLR/jack combi input, XLR out, M20
- The T.Amp TSA 1400 Power Amplifier – 2x 700W/4ohm, 2x 450W/8ohm, 1350W/8ohm Bridged mode, 1600W/4Ohm Bridged mode XLR I/O
- Cross over – Behringer CX2310 SuperX Pro – stereo 2 way/mono 3 way crossover with subwoofer output, 24dB/octave, phase switch for each output, switchable 25Hz sub filter for each input, ALPS potentiometer
- Mixer – Behringer Xenyx X1622 USB – 16-channel mixer with 60mm faders, 4x mic inputs with 48V phantom power and 75Hz lo-cut filter, compressor per mic channel, internal 24bit FX processor with 16x presets, 4x stereo inputs, 3-band parametric EQ, 2x auxes (pre/post), inserts, 2-track in/out, XLR main out, 2x subgroups with separate outputs, internal power supply.
- Microphone x 2 – Shure PG58-XLR dynamic vocal microphone – cardioid polar
pattern, frequency response: 60Hz-15kHz
- Microphone cable x 2 – Cordial CTM 10 FM-BK professional microphone cable – male-female XLR, Neutrik plug. Length: 10 m.
- Microphone stands x 2 – Millennium MS-2003 Microphone stand with Boom-Arm
- Stage Lighting – Stairville PAR 56 Short Black x 4
Booking Terms & Conditions
We will be promoting the gig through our web-site at www.goexplorehostel.ie and through our social media www.facebook.ie/goexplorehostel. We will also be promoting it through other on-line entertainment listing.
We ask that you connect to us on Facebook and promote the gig through all of the channels open to you.
Sailor’s Bar covers the cost of the bands return ferry with Clare Island Ferry Co Ltd only. Please visit www.clareislandferry.com or call Brian on 086 8515003 for times of departure. Please make sure that your equipment is well packaged to prevent damage during transportation.
We will arrange for a van to pick you up from the pier.
We provide bed and breakfast for band members only.
We allow a €10 voucher for dinner for band members to eat at Sailor’s Bar.