Booking terms and conditions:
- Please book via our online booking engine.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. This is payable via a link on your invoice. We prefer not to take credit card details over the phone.
- Balance is payable upon check in.
- Rates include VAT.
- If your booking is for more than one night, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the remainder of your booking and re-sell the room if you don’t check in on your arrival date.
- Full payment is taken if the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of booking date (Friday and Saturday nights plus Bank Holiday Sunday nights).
- Payment for the first night’s accommodation is taken if the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of booking date (Sunday to Thursday nights).
General Terms & Conditions:
- Go Explore Hostel cannot accept any liability and will not consider payment of compensation where the Hostel booking could not be fulfilled due to circumstances which we or our suppliers could not, even with due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such events may include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, strikes or other industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, Act of God, terrorist activities, technical problems with transportation, closures of airports, ports and/or ferries, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, government action or other events outside our control.
- For other unforeseen internal operational reasons, Go Explore Hostel may occasionally be forced to change or cancel one or more bed nights. In such cases, every effort will be made to contact you in advance, using the contact details supplied at the time of booking or during any subsequent communication. In such cases, no surcharge will be made where guests are required to be relocated to a different Hostel or alternative accommodation.
- As far as the law allows, Go Explore Hostel takes no responsibility for loss to any guest as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following thereon.