Go Explore Hostel hosts a number of youth groups throughout the year including TY’s, primary schools, football clubs and much more. We provide packages to include return ferry with Clare Island Ferry Co (O’Grady’s), hostel accommodation with a light or full Irish breakfast, lunch and dinner at Sailor’s Bar and Adventure Activity with Adventure West.
The hostel has a common room with TV suitable for relaxing in the evenings after a day of outdoor activity. The island is well suited to self guided activity such as;
- Hiking to the top of Knockmore or the Lighthouse to view the cliffs
- Historical walks to include Grace O Malley castle, Napoleonic tower, megalithic tomb, stone age cooking sites and the famine house
- Beach games such as volleyball, soccer and swimming
- Pier jumping
However if your group would like guided activity such as snorkelling, coasteering, orienteering etc we can also provide you with a quotation for these.
Your group package price includes:
1 night package – €45 pp (Sun to Fri)
- Return ferry from Roonagh Pier with Clare Island Ferry Company (O’Gradys)
- Bed & Light Breakfast in Go Explore Hostel
- Dinner – Soup plus Main Course
We can provide variations of the above in order to make the package suit your needs so please contact us and we can take it from there.